Saturday 29 August 2009

Learn Something New Every Day.


Those scrapbookers in the UK, who read Scrapbook Inspirations will no doubt know who Shimelle Laine is. Part of their design team, she's an amazing scrapbooker. You can see for yourself how creative and talented she is by following her blog here.

Anyway, I'm really excited to have signed up for her Learn Something New Every Day online class. My first online class! I'm looking forward to it, and hope I can keep up with making a page every day. I've downloaded the preparation notes, so I just need to sort out my kit, ready for the start on Tuesday.

In the meantime, here's what I've been making lately:


A birthday card.


I decorated my Moleskine.





Now, to go and choose and my papers for my class kit..

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio