Sunday 26 July 2009

Untouched




I can't stop listening to this song! It is definitely my favourite song right now. It's weird, my favourite genre of music is rock, but I am loving poppy/indie stuff right now. My playlists consist of La Roux, Ladyhawke, Lady Gaga.. Fun summery stuff that I just can't help but dance to.

I didn't think I was going to get a holiday this year, but yay.. I am going to France this coming Saturday for a week! My friend's parents have kindly let us borrow their house, so I am looking forward to getting away for a week and relaxing. I don't think the weather is going to be brilliant, and I'm going to be nowhere near a beach. BUT! We are staying on a farmhouse with it's own lake, so I plan on taking a load of books and chilling out at the side of the lake reading reading reading. And in preparation for this, I have bought a few books that have been sitting on my Amazon wishlist for a while:


I know I am going to get mocked endlessly by my friends for taking the Twilight books with me, but I can't help it - I love Edward Cullen!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio